I'm pretty happy with the release of Exodus 2.0 overall, but as expected with only me testing the build prior to release, there were a few bugs in some areas I hadn't tested for awhile. There have been enough issues fixed to justify a patch release, so Exodus 2.0.1 is now available for download! Considering it was 2 years between the first two releases, I think 18 hours between these last two is a bit of an improvement. :)
- EX-291 - Improved default workspace loading to restore the main window size and maximized state before the main window appears, removed the maximized state as the default state, and changed the "Mega Drive Clean" workspace to not be maximized.
- EX-289 - Fixed an error in the Mega Drive ROM loader which prevented games that used SRAM from loading
- EX-290 - Fixed a bug in the way embedded ROM file selection was saved which prevented saved systems with an embedded ROM specified from loading
- EX-292 - Fixed a race condition in the ViewManager which intermittently caused two "Image" windows to appear on startup
- EX-293 - Fixed several issues with device key mapping which prevented new key assignments being made